Authentic Leadership Course
Become a Better Leader
This six-week course will is designed for women, but open to all. It will help you set aside time to explore and analyze your own strengths and embrace your vulnerabilities in order to grow as a leader. Whether you are a professional, a business owner, a manager, or leader with employees, this course provides you the tools to feel more comfortable with who you are in order to lead for impact. Learners at any level will gain practical skills to lead effectively and efficiently by bringing their authentic self to the table.
- Better understanding your personal strengths and their influence on others.
- Learn and leverage team dynamics for better leadership.
- Tap into authenticity, empathy, and vulnerability and their influence on those around you.
- Identify problems in your professional life and generate solutions to those problems.
- Pinpoint your personal challenges and your personal strengths.
- Understand what “bring your whole self” to work really means and its value.
- Develop personal/professional milestones and communication strategies to inspire action.
- One month free in our Mighty Network online community that includes group business coaching and an open space to collaborate with other like-minded women.
Founder of Rachel Gooen Consulting
Rachel Gooen, Founder of Rachel Gooen Consulting is an experienced facilitator in team dynamics and strategic growth. For the past 25 years she has refined her knowledge and skills to master the process of change for the sole purpose of supporting leaders, organizations and communities to shine as their best selves.
- Online: work is done independently and autonomously to meet deadlines (no worries if you are gone- you can do this whenever!)
- Starts Monday, November 1, 2021 and ends on Friday, December 17, 2021 with a week long break for Thanksgiving.
- Optional Tuesday evening lab from 6:00-7:30 PM for questions, occasional guest speakers, and virtual relationship building with classmates (can also watch recordings of live sessions on your own time).
- Spots Available: 100 (first-come, first-served).
Registration closes 10/29/21
Pay What You Can
Pursue Your Passions has three different prices for you to choose from in order to make this course accessible to as many people as possible. Choose whatever price works best for you at this point of time. If you require additional assistance beyond what is listed please email the online program manager for scholarship opportunities.
I'm on a budget and understand this price will primarily cover the cost of instruction.
50% discount off the full price
I have a moderate income and understand this price will help cover the cost of instruction and some administrative expenses.
25% discount off the full price
I have a moderate income and understand this price will help cover the cost of instruction, administrative expenses and marketing expenses to reach rural and tribal audiences.
Also I understand that $20 of my contribution will go to provide discounts for other students who cannot afford these courses right now.