Receive half off Business Basics 2, when you register for both classes at the same time!
Business Isn't Scary! We'll Show You...
Gain a high-level understanding to start or progress a small business. This will include learning about; financial modeling and accounting principles, the daily operations of a business, financing a start-up, how to market, promote, and sell your product or service, and the intricacies of understanding your customer and use persuasion. Designed to women but open to all! This course empowers women with a vision to take actionable steps to move their idea forward. This course content is based on principles of lean startup and design-thinking methods.
BB1: January 29th - March 8th
BB2: March 11th - April 19th
Registration opens soon!
How The Bundle Works:
You enroll for both courses (Business Basics 1 and Business Basics 2) at the same time to receive the discount on Business Basics 2, which is 50% off. The bundle gives you a savings of $99 compared to if you enroll in the courses separately.
Business Basics Course Details
- BB1 starts January 29th, 2024, and ends March 8th, 2024.
- BB2 starts March 11th, 2024 and ends April 19th, 2024.
- We use an accelerated, 6 week delivery.
- Business Basics is an online course where work is done independently and autonomously to meet deadlines. For $298, this course includes course material and a weekly instructor session.
- Virtual evening lab available for questions, occasional guest speakers, and virtual relationship building with course-mates. Recordings of live sessions are also available for you to view on your own time.
- Spots Available: 60 (first-come, first-served)
- Pre-requisites: while we recommend taking the original Pursue Your Passions course first to learn introductions to frameworks and gather validation, you can still take this course first if you want to jump in full force.
- Our courses are held in the WELL Community, a network that includes a slew of other courses (paid and free), events, groups, and space to collaborate with other like-minded women.
Blackstone LaunchPad Manager
Sarah has been with Accelerate Montana and Blackstone LaunchPad since February 2022.
Sarah has extensive experience working with startups & entrepreneurs, managing business operations, marketing & outreach activities, event planning, community building, and is passionate about all aspects of entrepreneurship.
Prior to joining Accelerate Montana, she was the Director of a Small Business Development Center at Washington State University & the Director of Business Development for a county in Washington State. Where she assisted small businesses & entrepreneurs with developing & improving their business management skills to effectively start or manage a business, as well as managed co-working spaces, and business incubators.