Diversifying Your Business
Diversifying Your Business is a micro-course included in the part Montana Women’s Business Recovery Series. Accelerate Montana is launching this series to support Montana women, who are current or aspiring business owners in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goal is to provide real-world solutions for businesses that can be implemented based on practical, hands-on learning.
This course examines how to identify new business services and products that will allow your business to diversify and create additional income streams, as well as how to ensure that you are not dependent on one specific sales strategy for all the products and services that you offer. We will discuss how to find new clients and understand the needs of your customers.
- This course includes 6 modules with a variety of hands on activities, videos, readings, and community topic discussions.
- In total, courses comprise up to a total of 16 learning hours to be completed online at your own pace.
- These micro-courses live in the WELL WBC Mighty Networks Platform. This will allow for additional opportunities to connect with peers, mentors, and access to additional resources and trainings.
- This course is offered all the time and you can drop in to take without any schedule, any instructor, and any deadlines or firm deliverables.
Founder of Venone Public Relations
She is a published author, monthly columnist and regularly lectures on business, communications, and marketing topics throughout the country. She has completed extensive Crisis Communications training through the Public Relations Society of America, and is a Communications Volunteer for the American Red Cross Dakotas Region. Kelly has a combined 14 years of professional experience developing comprehensive, strategic marketing, communications, and public relations programs rooted in ethics, transparency, and moving businesses and organizations forward to meet their goals.
Kelly also has a personal background in business which includes owning a personal/beauty product development and manufacturing company that imported and exported salon equipment, and operated on an international basis ;ownership of a chain of salons; and extensive work in Construction and Real Estate.
This is Kelly's foundational course. The other courses Kelly designed for the MT Women's Business Recovery Series include:
- Crisis Leadership
- Expand Your Online Presence
- Don't Discount. Create Value
- Crisis Communications
Our Online Community
When registering for this course, you will also gain access to our online community
Pay What You Can
We have three different prices for you to choose from in order to make this course and membership bundle accessible to as many people as possible.
Benefits of our online community include:
- Group Business coaching.
- COVID-specific business coaching.
- Statewide connections to current/aspiring women business owners and professionals.
- Space to collaborate with peers.
- Virtual member speed-networking and happy hour events.
- VIP guest speakers and events.
- Small group opportunities to develop authentic relationships.
On a budget at the moment? No worries – we want everyone to be able to access this resource. You can always decide to change memberships if things change.
I have a moderate income and understand that this cost will help to cover administrative costs associated with hosting this platform.
This plan comes with 1 month free.
I have a moderate income and understand that this cost administrative expenses and marketing expenses to reach rural and indigenous audiences. Also I understand that my contribution will go to provide discounts for other students who cannot afford these membership right now.