- The Feminization of the Future of Work includes 6 modules with a variety of hands on activities, videos, readings, and community topic discussions.
- In total, courses are comprise of up to 16 learning hours that are completed online at your own pace.
- This course is offered all the time and you can drop in to take without any schedule, any instructor, and any deadlines or firm deliverables.
- Understand the Future of Work Concept and how the pandemic has accelerated the FOW trajectory as it relates to increased technology use, the changing place work is done, and the increasing correlated importance of soft skills use and development borne of changing workforce demographics
- Use the SWOT analysis and Blue Ocean Canvas as replicable tools
- Hone business writing skills and create effective writing for the purpose of creating a marketing message that expresses your authentic vision and power position
- Develop proficiency with the Value Proposition Canvas and a Customer-led meta-model of the BMC to fill in the jobs, pains, and gains relative to your entrepreneurial idea for use now and in the future.
Our Online Community
When registering for this course, you will also gain access to our online community.
Additional benefits of our online community include:
- Group business coaching
- COVID-specific business coaching
- Statewide and regional connections to current/aspiring women business owners and professionals
- Space to collaborate with peers
- VIP guest speakers and events
- Small group opportunities to develop authentic relationships
Micro Courses are:
Pay What You Can
If you'd like to explore a free course first, click on 'Starpower' below for access to the WELL Community where our free and paid online courses live. We have three different prices for you to choose from in order to make this course and membership bundle accessible to as many people as possible.