- Get Comfortable Managing Your Finances includes 6 modules with a variety of hands on activities, videos, readings, and community topic discussions.
- In total, courses are comprise of up to 16 learning hours that are completed online at your own pace.
- This course is offered all the time and you can drop in to take without any schedule, any instructor, and any deadlines or firm deliverables.
Take a deep dive into where your money is going.
Identify the right tools to make financial management easier.
Traditional budgets can be daunting, but this one is easy as pie. Create realistic daily and category- based spending plans that track your current spending. Participants will identify poor spending habits.
Discuss the various money personalities - frugal, a status-seeker, pleasure-oriented or seeking power through money?
Motivations for your businesses - develop a positive money attitude
Secure and unsecured debt, the 5 C’s of Credit, credit score and much more.
Our Online Community
When registering for this course, you will also gain access to our online community.
Additional benefits of our online community include:
- Group business coaching.
- COVID-specific business coaching.
- Statewide and regional connections to current/aspiring women business owners and professionals.
- Space to collaborate with peers.
- VIP guest speakers and events.
- Small group opportunities to develop authentic relationships.
Micro Courses are:
Pay What You Can
If you'd like to explore a free course first, click on 'Starpower' below for access to the WELL Community where our free and paid online courses live. We have three different prices for you to choose from in order to make this course and membership bundle accessible to as many people as possible.