- Crisis Communications includes 6 modules with a variety of hands on activities, videos, readings, and community topic discussions.
- In total, courses are comprise of up to 16 learning hours that are completed online at your own pace.
- This course is offered all the time and you can drop in to take without any schedule, any instructor, and any deadlines or firm deliverables.
- Developing Crisis Communications Plans – How to create a plan that will work for YOUR business – there is no “one size fits all” solution
- Using the correct platform for your audience
- Communicating with your internal audiences during a crisis
- Communication and crucial conversations with vendors and partners
- Building a promotional partner/media list and communications plan
- Measuring your communications success
- Drafting crucial messages
Our Online Community
When registering for this course, you will also gain access to our online community.
Additional benefits of our online community include:
- Group business coaching
- COVID-specific business coaching
- Statewide and regional connections to current/aspiring women business owners and professionals
- Space to collaborate with peers
- VIP guest speakers and events
- Small group opportunities to develop authentic relationships
Pay What You Can
We have three different prices for you to choose from in order to make this course and membership bundle accessible to as many people as possible.