- Crisis Communications includes 6 modules with a variety of hands on activities, videos, readings, and community topic discussions.
- In total, courses are comprise of up to 16 learning hours that are completed online at your own pace.
- This course is offered all the time and you can drop in to take without any schedule, any instructor, and any deadlines or firm deliverables.
- Developing Crisis Communications Plans – How to create a plan that will work for YOUR business – there is no “one size fits all” solution
- Using the correct platform for your audience
- Communicating with your internal audiences during a crisis
- Communication and crucial conversations with vendors and partners
- Building a promotional partner/media list and communications plan
- Measuring your communications success
- Drafting crucial messages
Our Online Community
When registering for this course, you will also gain access to our online community.
Additional benefits of our online community include:
- Group business coaching
- COVID-specific business coaching
- Statewide and regional connections to current/aspiring women business owners and professionals
- Space to collaborate with peers
- VIP guest speakers and events
- Small group opportunities to develop authentic relationships
Micro Courses are: