Expand Your Online Presence
Expand Your Online Presence is part of the Montana Women’s Business Recovery Series. Accelerate Montana is launching this series to support Montana women, who are current or aspiring business owners as they respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goal is to provide real-world solutions for businesses that can be implemented based on practical, hands-on learning.
This micro-course will cover strategies for integrating online components for your business. Learners will be able to build a plan and determine their best strategy for adding services and product sales to an online format, and how to include these new business components into the long term.
- This course includes 6 modules with a variety of hands on activities, videos, readings, and community topic discussions.
- In total, courses comprise up to a total of 16 learning hours to be completed online at your own pace.
- These micro-courses live in the WELL WBC Mighty Networks Platform. This will allow for additional opportunities to connect with peers, mentors, and access to additional resources and trainings.
- This course is offered all the time and you can drop in to take without any schedule, any instructor, and any deadlines or firm deliverables.
Founder of Venone Public Relations
She is a published author, monthly columnist and regularly lectures on business, communications, and marketing topics throughout the country. She has completed extensive Crisis Communications training through the Public Relations Society of America, and is a Communications Volunteer for the American Red Cross Dakotas Region. Kelly has a combined 14 years of professional experience developing comprehensive, strategic marketing, communications, and public relations programs rooted in ethics, transparency, and moving businesses and organizations forward to meet their goals.
Kelly also has a personal background in business which includes owning a personal/beauty product development and manufacturing company that imported and exported salon equipment, and operated on an international basis ;ownership of a chain of salons; and extensive work in Construction and Real Estate.
This is Kelly's foundational course. The other courses Kelly designed for the MT Women's Business Recovery Series include:
- Crisis Leadership
- Crisis Communications
- Don't Discount. Create Value
- Diversifying Your Business
- Why Your Business Needs to Be Online
- Shifting Your Team to Remote Work
- Determining the Processes to move online for your business
- Mapping out online components of both service-based and product-based businesses
- Technology Solutions and social media selling platforms
- Customer data security
Our Online Community
When registering for this course, you will also gain access to our online community
Micro Courses are:
Pay What You Can
If you'd like to explore a free course first, click on 'Starpower' below for access to the WELL Community where our free and paid online courses live. We have three different prices for you to choose from in order to make this course and membership bundle accessible to as many people as possible.
Benefits of our online community include:
- Group Business coaching.
- COVID-specific business coaching.
- Statewide connections to current/aspiring women business owners and professionals.
- Space to collaborate with peers.
- Virtual member speed-networking and happy hour events.
- VIP guest speakers and events.
- Small group opportunities to develop authentic relationships.